Monday, September 3, 2007

Back to School.....


It is IMPOSSIBLE to be a top seller on Etsy and have a 6 year old shadow all day long. It has been wonderful to have a taste of full time mom again, the forts, the baked bread, the pictures and glitter coated art tables, the 1000000 books read back to front to back again. It has been a delight to just be a mom but my business is piling up around my ears :). Those sweet few hours a day where I can focus on my work, my imagination or just be a goof in the forums are so important to my adult self. I am looking forward to the bitter-sweet start of school, it will be nice to have that balance again.

5 comments:

knitsteel said...

Me too!

stilettoheights said...

I have no idea how you do it all...the work, the packaging, the creating and being a mom...AND having a bunny.

you are a super star

Steph said...

I feel the same way. We have had the sort of summer I have always fantasized about (though we still didn't do half the fun stuff on my list!) but I am ready to get back to school schedule that helps keep me organized.

custom essay writing service said...

Excellent article.I like the way of writing and presenting the information.You can share more article and information.I like the way of writing and presenting the information.Waiting for new stuff.

Best essay writing service reviews said...

This is a wonderful paper coated world. It is a simple article and I like the way you write down your personal experience. It is not easy to present simple thoughts and it reflects your skill. To brush up your skills, go through best essay writing service reviews.