Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Coming soon....

I wanted to put a piece on my blog about a new product I am getting ready lo launch. I am so excited about this new jewelry I just couldn't wait to share :O). I am out of "prototype" phase and moving carefully into creating a varried and beautiful line of these newest items. I'm thrilled with them (they've been a long time coming) and hope to launch a full line sometime in the next 7 days. Those of you who'd like to be notified about these via e-mail please sign up for my mailing list in the side bar below. There will be some give aways and promos as well, I feel like celebrating! :O). I'll be posting the launch on the here on the blog too so check back if you're interested.

Happy Wednesday~

14 comments:

Marissa Fischer said...

Very cool! It's so fun to release new products. These look so pretty.

Kellybot said...

From what I can see, they look great. Shiny!

Barbra said...

looks wonderful.Can't wait.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I'll be watching!

BlueJude said...

COOL BEANS! Celebrate the day away! BTW I opened a new shop. Check it out on my blog. Have a GREAT weekend!

tracychong said...

wow, a sneak preview! They look nice and shiny. Can't wait to see them :)

stilettoheights said...

wonderful!!!!!!!! So exciting for you, I can't wait to see them in action in your shop.

PicturesOfLily said...

mmmmm. they look like yummy cookies, i want to eat them up. can't wait to see them.

clarelittle said...

what are they what are they ????
Cookies? They look pretty, do tell .....

The Intuitive Garden said...

Oooh, they look like little cookies. But, I bet these lovely jewelry pieces aren't edible either... =)

littleputbooks said...

Mmmm they are more delicious than cookies :) I can't wait to get them finished! It is so hard to have this project sitting in front of me during the weekend. I want to give it my full attention, not be interrupted by many many needs of small people and hubbies :O)

allison strine said...

yay for you littleput!!! So exciting!!!

Steph said...

Tease!

Essay writing service UK said...

I am so excited about this new jewelry, i dont know what to do, feeling exited and feel like celebrating it. i am eagerly waiting for the release of new products.